Anahata is a nurturing place with an array of healing practitioners to support you on your path to well-being. Customized sessions can be arranged, as well as personal wellness retreats.
MASSAGE with AROMATHERAPY
Indulgent and uniquely relaxing, our signature full-body massage stimulates circulation and soothes tight muscles. Our gifted therapists adapt their eclectic techniques to your needs and preferences. Tension dissolves, leaving behind only comfort and well-being behind.
- 60 minutes – $70
- 90 minutes – $100
- Add Hot Stones for $15
AROMATIC UPLIFT FACIAL
Our classic facial includes deep pore cleansing and purification, revitalizing exfoliation, a customized masque or peel, reflexology, a circulation boosting face and décolleté massage, and concludes with a nourishing serum and moisturizer. All products are organic.
- 60 minutes – $70
SELF-CARE SPA PACKAGE
Treat yourself or your loved one to a 3 hour treatment session including a full body Aromatherapy Massage with Reflexology and Craniosacral Therapy, Exfoliating Skin Brushing and Shea Body Butter Hydration Treatment, and our Aromatic Uplift Facial with Organic Fruit Enzyme Peel for a complete and total body-mind-spirit rejuvenation. Rest with herbal tea in our relaxation room afterwards to integrate the experience.
- 3 hours $200
REFLEXOLOGY & CRANIOSACRAL
This focused massage on the feet, hands, face and scalp may promote health and vitality throughout the body from specific pressure points in the extremities. Note: You are welcome to wear loose-fitting clothing.
- 60 minutes $70
PRIVATE YOGA SESSION
Private sessions are a great way to meet your individual needs for body-mind health, strength, relaxation and stress management. They can include hands assists to provide alignment adjustments to help keep you safe, as well as customized asanas (poses) for your body’s specific needs.
- 90 minutes – $50
REIKI & SOUND HEALING
Reiki is a therapy often described as hands-on-healing in which a practitioner places hands lightly on or over a patient’s body (with clothes on) to channel universal life-force energy or prana into the chakras or energy centers of the recipient to facilitate the process of healing and recovery. This combined with singing bowls, drums, rattles and gongs can create a transcendent experience.
- 60 minutes – $70
AYURVEDIC WELLNESS COACHING
Wellness isn’t something achieved in a hour session, it is a lifestyle. Our wellness coaches can help you identify what parts of your lifestyle are working and support you with what you may already know is ready to shift. Using the 5000 year old science of life, Ayurveda can help you come into alignment with your higher self and experience more balance and ease of being as well as address problem areas with effective lifestyle solutions. Learn more at OJAS LIFE COACHING.
- 90 min – $108
- 3 Session Pack – $222
HEART – SPIRIT ALIGNMENT SESSION
An intensive session in which we identify core life issues, attune to the soul’s longings and intentions, create a transformational portal/chrysalis utilizing sacred geometry, connect to your unseen spiritual team, invoke guidance and support, release and remove energetic blocks, activate transformational energies and establish a path forward with balance and integration. Involves sharing, guided visualization, prayer ritual, and table work with Reiki and sound healing with crystal bowls.
- 90 min $90
A one-on-one session with Wryn utilizing a powerful method for tuning into the different voices within our being, each with its unique perspective, needs, and feelings. Insight-producing, sometimes cathartic, highly integrative and transformational.
75 min $75
TOTAL TRANSFORMATION PACKAGE
- Over 6 hours of 1-on-1 support and additional personal integration time. Arrive to a foot bath and herbal tea as you fill out a health and lifestyle questionnaire that will help identify the key areas of need for your sessions.
- Receive a full body massage, including cranial sacral energy holds, reflexology, Reiki on the heart center, and aromatherapy oils.
- Connect with our Ayurvedic Health Coach, Wryn, and identify and discuss problem areas in body, mind or life and receive guidance and lifestyle changes to support restoring balance and to regain clarity and happiness.
- Enjoy a light lunch lovingly prepared with organic food.
- Relax as your body is brushed from head to toe with a light exfoliating skin brushing treatment, followed by a deeply nourishing shea butter and neroli cream.
- Open to receive as hot towels with essential oils are applied to the face to prepare for the organic fruit enzyme facial, including a charcoal & honey mask, rose water, facial reflexology and scalp massage.
- Deepen the experience with a sound healing and reiki session where we attuned to your heart’s longing, remove energy blocks, and activate transformation changes utilizing sacred geometry, connection to our unseen spiritual team, and integration of the new you.
- Complete the day with a closing sharing session and the heart stone prayer ritual. Participants can then rest in the relaxation room with tea and journaling or walk the grounds, the labyrinth, bless themselves and their loved ones in the ancient waters of the river, or rest in a hammock before departing completing renewed and transformed.
- 7 hr $420 (can be broken into multiple days for retreat guests)
- Add Shower & Hot Tub Soak for $25
- WRYN MAGDALYN ~ Retreat Guidance, Certified Massage Therapist, Reflexology, Spa Therapies, Reiki, Yoga and Ayurvedic Lifestyle Coaching
- KATHRYN ASHERA ROSE ~ Transformational Retreats, Reiki & Sound Healing, Heart~Spirit Alignment Sessions, Weddings & Life Events Ministry, Dances of Universal Peace ~
- EDEN WOOLWINE ~ Certified Massage Therapist with 12 years of experience in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Reflexology, Thai, Prenatal, Abdominal, Sports Massage, Myofascial, Aromatherapy, Seaweed Wraps, Scrubs and Facials.
- LUKE STAENGL ~ Spiritual Life Coaching & Relationship Counseling
- AARON ANANTA STAENGL ~ Ayurvedic Consultation, Massage & Cooking~
Anahata was recently featured in a travel blog written by the The Virginia Department of Tourism – for our wellness retreats and resources. We are grateful to be developing our wellness retreat resources to another level and to be recognized for it!
Read the article here: Virginia Wellness Retreats